Withdrawal From A Course

If you continue to attend a course past the last day to drop (see Dropping a Course), you may withdraw from the course before the 5/8 point in the term (see Academic Schedule for specific dates) and receive a “W” grade.

You must submit a completed form even if you have been advised to withdraw from the class. The change is not processed until the form is received at the Office of the Registrar. A “W” grade is assigned. Failure to withdraw before the deadline will result in a failing grade (F).